Here we are again, Christmas is just around the corner, and we’re all racking our brains for what to get our fellow surfer friends. Well look no further, as below we have some perfect and affordable gifts and stocking fillers that’ll light up their day and let them know that you care. Because at OA Surf Club, as surfers ourselves, we know that the best type of gift is one that you can have a lot of use from, (especially if it helps to keep us warm during those brisk Winter days).
- 1.The ultimate surf map for the ultimate surf trips! This incredible hand drawn poster is such a fun way to discover new surf spots and destinations that’ll have you dreaming of your next adventure. Set you wanderlust free with this Surf Trip Map.
- 2.A must for every ocean lover out there. Whether you swim, surf, sup and more, if you haven’t got one of these, what are you waiting for? The perfect changing robe, to make any car park feel cosy, (well as cosy as a car park can be). Our favourites at Rooted Ocean are made here in Bude with high quality designs and materials, check them out!
- 3.Never underestimate the brilliance of gifting some surf wax… a surfer can never have enough. Hence why, even though it may be the smallest present, it will be the most appreciated one. Not only this, but Zuma Jay have made it that much easier for you, by already gift wrapping their Wax Gift Box, it’s a no brainer!
- There’s nothing better than jumping out from a Winter surf and indulging in a hot drink to help warm you up from the inside out. And with a Yeti Rambler, you’ll be sure that your drink stays hot, (and in some statement colours too)! Plus, with affordable prices from Mango’s Surf Shop, why not get yourself one as well? For all those cold days you get dragged out to watch.
- No one likes ice-cream headaches, so show them you care with a Wetsuit Hood this Christmas.
- Another stocking filler here for you. Sex Wax Air Fresheners smells amazing, with 4 different scents to choose from, you’ll be sure to rid that vehicle of smelling like wetsuits anymore. (Top tip, you can also put them in your wardrobe to make your clothes smell incredible).
- Gift a surf lesson, (or two) with our OA Surf Club Gift Vouchers. If your fellow surfer is starting out or is stuck and wanting to improve, our highly experienced Surf Instructors can help at our Widemouth Bay Surf School. Get in touch and we’ll help to make this a Christmas to be remembered! (Our vouchers do have a long expiry date, so don’t worry, we have your back. You can wait for those warmer Summer days to use them).
- For all those Surfer Girl’s out there, gift the essence of the sea with a beautifully hand made piece of Sea Glass Jewellery. Made with recycled sea glass and silver by Sadie Jewellery, this is a true winner!
- Tired of seeing a sad wetsuit slumped in the corner of the car, only to then hear the moaning of putting on a wet wetsuit? Fear no more, the C-Monsta Wetsuit Hanger is the perfect gift! With a space to hang boots, gloves and the wetsuit itself.
- Another one from Rooted Ocean, but when their products are good, we just can’t not rave about them. Their Surf Change Mat will change the lifetime of your wetsuit for sure. Instead of stamping your suit into hard concrete or muddy car parks, it’ll stay protected in this waterproof mat that also doubles as a carry bag – clever that!
There you go, our top gifts for Christmas 2021 and some ideas for you, (I know I’ll be sending this to my loved ones..)
Hope you have a good Christmas and score some waves with all your new goodies!